East Africa – Primates & Safaris
10 NIGHTS/11 DAYS, PRIMATES & VOLCANOES, MASAI MARA SAFARI AND LAIKIPIA PLATEAU
An all-encompassing East African experience that combines the opportunity to see Africa’s great apes and extinct volcanoes with the excitement of a safari in the Masai Mara – ending with a luxurious retreat on the Laikipia Plateau.
- Day 1, 2 & 3 On arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be met by an Akagera Aviation representative and assisted with Customs & Immigration clearance. Depart on a private road transfer with Thousand Hills Africa to Bisate Lodge (approximately three hours’ drive) for a three-night stay.
- Day 4 Private road transfer from Bisate to Kigali Serena Hotel. Enjoy a privately-guided tour of Kigali.
- Our recommendation: Upgrade your access to/ from Bisate Lodge with an exciting one-way or return helicopter transfer utilising the Musanza airstrip – a 10-minute drive from Bisate Lodge.
- Day 5, 6 & 7 Depart Rwanda on commercial scheduled flight to Kenya (costs not included). On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by a SwissPort representative who will assist with Customs & Immigration clearance. Private charter transfer from Nairobi to Angama Mara for a three-night stay.
- Day 8, 9 & 10 Private charter flight from Angama Mara to Segera Retreat for a three-night stay.
- Day 11 Private charter flight from Segera Retreat to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for onward travel arrangements.
Note: Depending on the scheduled commercial flights booked between Rwanda and Kenya, an overnight in Nairobi may replace the overnight in Kigali. In this instance, you will be met at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transferred by Angama Mara to Hemingways Hotel for your overnight stay. The following morning, you will be collected and transferred to Wilson Airport for your private charter flight to Angama Mara.
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Kigali International Airport
- Road transfers from Kigali to Bisate Lodge in Rwanda (and vice versa) OR road transfers between Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Hemingways Hotel – Wilson Airport in Kenya
- Kigali city tour
- Golden monkey trek
- Three nights at Bisate Lodge inclusive of all meals, local drinks (excludes premium imported brands and champagne), standard lodge activities on property, standard lodge activities off property, laundry, one complimentary in-room welcome massage, “Gym in a Bag” concept per guest, wireless internet connection in villa only, local government taxes
- One night at Kigali Serena Hotel or Hemingways Hotel in Nairobi, inclusive of breakfast
- Private charter flights between Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Angama Mara –Segera – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Three nights at Angama Mara inclusive of all meals and drinks (excluding French champagne), laundry services, wireless internet, emergency medical evacuation insurance, VAT and levies including Maasai Mara Park fees, currently USD 80.00 per person per day
(subject to change), babysitting and activities including safaris into the Mara Triangle and walking safaris on the escarpment
- Three nights at Segera Retreat inclusive of all meals, standard retreat activities, all local drinks (excluding the owner’s selection of imported brands and champagne), wireless internet, use of the gym, conservation fee, local government taxes and laundry
- Inbound and outbound commercial flights to/from and between Rwanda and Kenya
- All activities not included in the accommodation rate
- Angama Foundation contribution
- Gorilla permit in Rwanda
Enquire about this deal
Interested in this tour/hotel? Contact us for more info.
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +27844878094
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we will contact you with more info, possible dates and prices.