Nestled between sand dunes on a remote section of the coast, Sava Dunes is an intimate eco-lodge offering fantastic views, exquisite seafood cuisine, plenty of water-based activities, marine wildlife sightings and absolute relaxation in a rugged and wild setting. The lodge describes itself as: “Authentic, off-the-grid, tranquil and luxurious – this is Sava Dunes, Mozambique’s best kept secret.”
Some highlights include:
- 5 ocean-facing suites
- Unique “swim-up” bar and poolside lounge area
- Secluded location on a sandy beach
- Each of the luxury rooms has its own private deck
- Decks with hammocks, swinging chairs, tables and chairs
- Snorkelling equipment available at the lodge
- Incredible cocktails available at the fully-stocked bar
- Neighbouring estuary is home to a shoal of seahorses
- Dive activities and dive safaris can be arranged prior to arrival
- Special sundowner sessions on top of the dunes
- Beach lodge atmosphere
- Romantic occasions can be arranged
The beautiful Sava Dunes Lodge is located on the beach front between Tofo and Barra in Mozambique.
What can you expect to pay for this experience?
1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020
$260 pp (R3 850.00) per person per night
RATE INCLUDES: Breakfast, lunch and dinner; teas & coffees, drinking water, snorkeling, surfing and boogie boarding, beach walks and lodge activities (board games etc).
RATE EXCLUDES: All soft & alcoholic drinks, motorized water sports, airport transfers, any item not specified above.
Enquire about this deal
Interested in this tour/hotel? Contact us for more info.
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +27844878094
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we will contact you with more info, possible dates and prices.