Nestled above the red cliffs of Kingfisher Bay in Vilanculos, Santorinis’ unfurling view of the archipelago islands and curling mainland in the distance is unsurpassable. Santorini Mozambique is like a small Greek village in the heart of a raw African landscape – a magical combination.
Here luxury goes hand in hand with a genuine humility and modesty that produce true richness and sophistication adding a welcoming warmth to its ambiance.
The attention to detail in every space and the personal touch delivered throughout your stay is beyond expectation. From the captivating decor and intriguing design within the villas, to the lush landscaped gardens and outstanding food, there is nothing that has been missed.
Originally created as a boutique villa, the passion and aspiration exploded beyond this, to create mystical pieces of heaven that fell into place against this dramatic backdrop. The entire estate exudes unpretentious charm.
“At Santorini, one cannot help but fall a little in love… over and over again.”
- All meals at Santorini –Breakfast, Lunch, Pre-dinner snacks & Dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages: tea, coffee, water and a selection of soft drinks.
- Alcoholic beverages: Beers, house wines, selected spirits, Amarula, Dom Pedros and Affogatos.
- Cocktails: The local flavours of Mozambique can be enjoyed in one of our complimentary signature cocktails. Choose from our Tipsy Dhow Cocktail made with local rum, Banana and Papaya or a Classic Mojito which includes freshly grown mint from our Veggie Garden.
- Return airport transfers (Shared with all clients arriving or departing on the same day)
- Wi-Fi , available throughout the Main Villa, The Chapel and Villa da Praia
- Laundry services
SPECIAL VALUE ADD-ONS (For bookings of 3 nights or more)
- Complimentary private snorkelling trip to Magaruque island on one of Santorini’s boats including a picnic lunch, refreshments and an optional stop at Pansy island. (Park fees excluded)
- A guided tour of Vilanculos town to explore the shops, restaurants, bars, local markets & Machilla Magic Arts & Craft Centre
- Flights to/from Vilanculos
- Transfers to and from town except for airport transfers and guided tours where applicable.
- Visas if required
- Additional boat charters and park fees per trip
- Spa treatments at Santorini
- Premium spirits, premium wines, cocktails
- Additional activities not mentioned
- Curio purchases
Santorini operates the following activities in house which are included in the daily rate. However the activity is subject to availability of the equipment. In the event that any of these activities require the use of a boat then the boat charter rates will apply:
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkelling equipment for boat excursions
- Beach volleyball
- Beach cricket
- A selection of children’s cooking activities, pool & beach toys, sand-art as well as board games and other on-site kid’s activities are available
- Gym baskets with Yoga Mats, Fit balls, skipping ropes and light weights
- Beach Picnic – Breakfast or Lunch
What can you expect to pay for this experience?
The total package for Santorini is USD 4950 for two pax for 7 nights excl flights into Vilanculos.
Enquire about this deal
Interested in this tour/hotel? Contact us for more info.
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +27844878094
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Alternatively, complete the form below and we will contact you with more info, possible dates and prices.